Darren Sailer, Denturist
Darren Sailer, Denturist, is the founding owner of Brookswood Denture Clinic operating in Langley for over 25 years. Darren has been actively involved in the progression of the Denturist profession since 1993. He has served in many capacities including:
- Chairperson of the College of Denturists of BC.
- President of the BC Denturist Association.
- Chairperson of the legislation and scope of practice committee.
- Member of the Program Advisory Committee at Vancouver Community College.
Darren has also provided continuing education to the profession by performing live demonstrations on retained and supported implant systems.
“I believe in a team concept for my patients – working together, one on one, to achieve optimum oral health. My staff and I are dedicated to providing a high level of customer service and fine craftsmanship. With our on-site laboratory, we will ensure the highest quality when creating your denture prosthesis. Restoring dentures on implants is my passion and seeing the positive impact that implants can make in someone’s life brings me pure joy.”
Training & Certifications
- BPS Precision Denture Certified Clinician – Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- SEMCD Certified Clinician– Lower Suction Stabilization Denture Technique
- Zimmer Institute Revitalize Dental Implant Course
- Dentures on Implants
- All-On-Four, Teeth-in-a-Day
- Fabricating Thermoflex Acetal Clasps
- Pala Digital Dentures
- How Digital Impressions will Revolutionize Your Office
- Advadent Scan and Design Digital Dentures
- Northwest Dental Study Club – Dr. Jang
- Dr. Kang Study Club Lecture Series
- Dr. Louie Study Club