The Ivocap Difference – A Proven System
Not all dentures are fabricated using the same materials or technique. The acrylic used for the pink portion of a denture will shrink when it is processed and can cause inaccuracies in the fit of the denture to your mouth. This shrinkage can cause a host of problems, including an inaccurate bite, sore spots and movement during eating and speaking. Fortunately, a revolutionary system called SR Ivocap® was developed that completely compensates for the processing shrinkage of the denture base material. The injection technology used in the SR Ivocap® system is considered the state-of-the-art in denture processing. The accuracy of this process results in a denture that will provide you with the best fit possible.
Brookswood Denture Clinic is proud to be one of a very few clinics in British Columbia to use SR Ivocap® exclusively on every denture we make. And because we are confident in our product we offer a 5 Year Guarantee Against Material Breakage for Precision Dentures.
The SR-Ivocap injection technique offers a decisive advantage over conventional processing procedure:
- Superior Fit: The patient receives a denture that fits, provides proper suction, and has little or no pressure points.
- High impact acrylic: extremely dense material reduces the chance of breakage.
- Cleanliness: homogenous denture base, non-porous surface greatly lessens odours and reduces plaque & bacteria from adhering to the surface.
- No Increase in Vertical Dimension: This technique maintains vertical dimension accuracy (the bite) which reduces adjustments to the teeth after processing
- Heat/Pressure Polymerization: The technique assures maximum polymerization creating a strong bond with resin teeth and lasting colour stability.
Ivoclar precision processing compensates for acrylic shrinkage as it cures. The result is a denture base with outstanding accuracy. Due to the continuous injection, Ivocap acrylic produces a dense bubble-free acrylic base that resists staining and plaque, resists odour absorption and will not attract bacteria.
Ask for an BPS Ivocap Injected Denture at your Complimentary Consultation www. yourdenture.com